quarta-feira, 7 de abril de 2010

Moments ..


Today I just wish a special moment
I don´t want to disappear
Today I want to stay here
To live my life...

Only today I want to do the things in a different way
For me, for you...
I only to stay here...
With you or alone...

Give me peace God!
Give a little more life
Give a little more to this heart!
To my heart..

This is the time...
This is the moment
I don´t know why!
But I feel it!
I feel that I need to stay here a little more...

For you or for me

I hope a little more of myself

2 comentários:

  1. Today I want it .. tomorrow I do not know ...

    Moments ... feelings ..

    I like your writing!

    Kisses Má =**

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Whoooaaa... In english too?!? But I prefer in Portuguese! I think that our language have much more ways to forward lyrical beauty!!! But I like very much!!!!

    ResponderExcluir